Sunday 18 December 2016

My IB Diploma Programme Years


          Whenever I said that I am in International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme student, then people will ask me what is IB. This programme is a 2 years of preparation program to oversea. So IB is a curriculum which made up of six subject groups and the programme core, comprising theory of knowledge (TOK), creativity, activity, service (CAS) and the extended essay. Through the programme core, students reflect on the nature of knowledge, complete independent research and undertake a project that often involves community service. 

          There are a lot of components will be assessed in this programme that sometimes people said that IB students do not have life. Yes, I would agree that we are busy, but not having life is too exaggerating. Main key to success in this programme is time management. Truth to be told, I did not manage to go to oversea because I didn't pass the exam. It is the saddest thing that ever happen in my life, but to keep on feeling sad is just not me. I am an optimistic people. So I stand up again and venturing my future positively. This is an era where I hit the bottom rock line and I promise to myself that I do not want to fail in my study again. Life is like a wheel, sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down. 

TheSwan.


No comments:

Post a Comment