Sunday 18 December 2016

Myself Working as a Promoter


          Apart working as a waitress on weekdays, I also take a chance being a promoter on weekends. I started off being a promoter of an imported brand sausage. It is rarely known and it is quite hard to promote it to public since it is also expensive. The brand name is Lukas. you can try to browse this website to know more about this brand, www.lukas.com.my . The challenge being the promoter of this product is that people keep asking and doubting about the HALAL certificate of this product. Even after I showed them the certificate they still doubting the product. So this makes me feel quite uneasy at times. For this brand, I even have the cooking utensils and table to display the brand. It is really an interesting experience to have done that. 

          After working on this product for a month, I've got other offers which is to be promoter for Nutri Plus tempura nuggets. I'm more comfortable to work here because the place is much closer to my house. So, I can save the petrol money. I work here as a month also and got the acceptance letter to Kolej Mara Banting. Along my journey working as a promoter, I learn a lot the real feeling of rejections. When you are promoting something while the public just ignored us and not even look at us. Not even a smile or acknowledgement. This kind of rejections can demotivate us but be as tough as diomand because there is a lot more to be ventured in this life. The values that I learn about being a promoter is to appreciate the people in the surrounding and always smile to other people. Sometimes, even with a smile we can bright up someone day. Make everyone happy and help them to create a delightful working environment. 

TheSwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment