Sunday 18 December 2016

The Beginning of My University Journey


          Actually my first semester have not finished yet, but I just want to share how do I adapting my university life and balance my study performance. Actually I never knew that UKM is using fully Malay Language in the curriculum. So, personally I feel quite surprised with this because I never learn any of my subjects in Malay Language. I am coping to this situation by borrowing malay reference books from the library. In the beginning I keep on paying fine for late renewing books fron the library. Sooner, I get used to it and know how to manage my borrowed books well. 

          So, during mid semester exam, my marks were not revealed except for accounting subject. I've managed to get B for this subject. I know it is not something to be proud of, but I already satisfied with the result. I am not an account student, and I never learn it anywhere. I do feel pressure and always feel reluctant to go to class because I feel like I am the dumbest person in the class. I sit among the students who master accounting quite well. I aimed to do much better for my final semester exam. 

TheSwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment