Sunday 18 December 2016

My Primary School Years


          From 2003-2005, I have always been the top 2 in class. Maybe class placement is randomly distributed. So, the competition is not that tough. But when the class has been filtered every year in 2006-2008, I've become the top 10. Then, it shows I am not that smart enough to put on hold the top 2 achievement. Don't worry, my parents still give me morale support to keep on striving the best in my academic affairs. 

          However, truth to be told the major concern of primary school students is the Public Examination, UPSR (Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah). This exam is like an assessment for me to get into boarding school or any excellence school for my secondary school years. UPSR consists of 5 subjects during 2008. It was Bahasa Melayu Pemahaman, Bahasa Melayu Penulisan, Bahasa Inggeris, Matematik dan Sains. 

          Luckily, I successfully had 5A's in UPSR and on top of that, I received an offer to a boarding school in Cyberjaya. I am so happy that I can make my parents proud with that achievement.

TheSwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment