Sunday 18 December 2016

My Secondary School Years


          Being gathered among the intellectual students, makes the competition becomes harder. I always be in the top 60. My best achievement during secondary school is in 2009 which I successfully  placed 8th. Two biggest exam during secondary years, is PMR (Penilaian Menengah Rendah) and SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia). 

          I sat for my PMR exam in 2011. During this time I was the assistant batch leader and at the same time is the class representative for class 3 Usaha. Being in this position makes me to do some brainstorming with other batch high committees to come out with a module that can ensure the flying colours of the whole students in the batch. We have mentoring session, mock test session and tutoring session. We even provide one-to-one session with students that have problems in mastering the subjects. During PMR, we have 8 subjects and I successfully secured 8A's.

          In 2013, I sat for my SPM exam. I think this exam is quite tough because along the 2 years of struggling, I involve with quite a lot of extracurricular activities. It's hard to comprehend certain things, when you missed some classes and need to study on my own. My academic performance was fluctuating in 2012 but becoming stable again in 2013. I took science stream which is Biology Chemistry and Physics for my SPM and total subjects are 9. Thank God, I successfully attained 5A+ and 4As.

TheSwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment